We are a group of volunteers helping to restore the Brixham coastal defence Battery
built in 1940, and to provide on-site information to the general public and other organisations. The group uses the Artillery Training Section (ATS) hut as it's Education
Centre and museum.
The dedicated group of volunteers maintains and have restored the grounds of Brixham Battery. This includes the A.T.S building,
War Shelter, Ammunition Tunnels, Generator Rooms, Gun Emplacements, Battery Observation Post (B.O.P), Pill Box and other structures around the site.
well as maintaining the museum and grounds, we educate schools and the general public about the history and
operation of the site during World War 2. We are a Registered Charity, our number is 1082171.